To comb twist, free hand twist, or double strand twists: 1. Begin by sectioning the hair for control and ease of twisting. 2. Apply Lock and Twist Gel to each section as your twist. Do not apply Lock and Twist Gel to the entire head. 3. Twist the hair with a comb or fingers. 4. For best results, set the completed twists under a warm dryer and dry completely.
Lock and Twist Gel, 13 oz
How To Use
ORS Lock & Twist Gel gives natural hold, while adding moisture and shine to the hair. ORS™ Lock and Twist Gel™ is different from other gels on the market because it does not contain alcohol or sodium hydroxide (lye).
- Results in twists with a fabulous shine and hold.
- Doesn’t leave a sticky build-up that is often found with beeswax.
- It doesn’t dry out the hair.
- It doesn’t cause excessive flaking.
- It adds moisture to the hair.
AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CARBOMER, DIETHYLHEXYL 2, 6-NAPHTALATE, PARFUM, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL.
Add Shine, Moisturize