After shampooing, apply to hair and comb through for even distribution. Place a plastic cap over the hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10 minutes or leave on the hair for 30 minutes without heat. Rinse thoroughly.
How To Use
Rich restorative conditioner rehydrates and fortifies dry, damaged hair with naturally reparative Coconut and African Baobab oils, while helping improve strand elasticity and moisturizing dry scalp.
- Nourishes and conditions dry strands
- Helps revive damaged hair & improve strength
- Enhances hair manageability and shine
- Promotes a softer, smoother feel
- Proven to penetrate the hair shaft and increase hair strength by reducing protein loss, Coconut Oil provides deep moisture and helps repair damage from the inside-out
- Derived from seeds of the African Baobab fruit and rich in omegas and vitamins A, D, E & F, Baobab Oil helps to restore elasticity and revitalize weak and damaged hair, while moisturizing dry scalp
- Panthenol moisturizes and helps prevent against dehydration
- Hydrolyzed Collagen helps improve hair moisture and manageability
Water,hydroxyethylcellulose,quaternium-80,musa Sapientum Banana Fruit Extract,disodium Edta,bambusa Vulgaris Bamboo Extract,dimethicone Peg-7 Cocoate,lanolin Oil,tridecyl Stearate,neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylatedicaprate,tridecyl Trimellitate,dimethicone,phenyl Trimethicone,behentrimonium Methosulfate ,cetearyl Alcohol,ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate,panthenol,hydrolyzed Collagen,hydrolyzed Wheat ,protein,methylchloroisothiazolinone,methylisothiazolinone,dmdm Hydantoin,fragrance Parfum,polyquaternium-37,propylene Glycol Dicaprylatedicaprate,ppg-1 Trideceth-6