Use daily or as often as needed. Apply a small amount to hair and scalp and massage. Comb through for even distribution from root to end. May also be applied directly to ends for added protection.
Anti-Breakage Conditioning Creme
How To Use
Multi-tasking crème rehydrates and fortifies dry, fragile hair to help reduce breakage, while delivering a healthy-looking shine.
- Conditions and nourishes weak strands
- Rehydrates and fortifies dry, fragile hair
- Helps prevent breakage for stronger, healthy-looking hair
- Proven to penetrate the hair shaft and increase hair strength by reducing protein loss, Coconut Oil conditions and nourishes weak strands
- Derived from the African "Tree of Life" and rich in fatty acids essential for strong, healthy hair, Baobab helps reinforce weak and fragile hair
- Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E helps to promote healthy hair
Compromised and damaged hair.
As a daily strengthening cream. As an end-mender for split ends.
Aqua, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera Coconut Oil , Glycine Soja Soybean Oil, Vitamin E, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol , Butyrosperum Parkii Shea Butter Prunus Amygdalus Duclis Sweet Almond Oil, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Oil, Bamboo Bambusa Vulgaris ,extract, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Polysorbate 60, Peg-150 Stearate,cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Peg-20 Hydrogenated Lanolin , Peg-40 Stearate , Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethiconol Methionine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays Corn Oil, Bha, Bht, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropronal , Geraniol , Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 15985.