- What is the safest way to wear a hair weave?
The best weave to wear is human hair, which can become soiled, dull and dry, so shampoo and condition hair once a week. Do not braid the hair too tight in preparation for attaching weaved hair, and do not wear the weave for more than 8 weeks. Wait at least one week to relax or use permanent color in your hair after removing your weave.
- When i do my relaxer touch-up, is it okay for me to comb the relaxer through to the ends of my hair?
To prevent over processing, relax hair every 6-8 weeks, and only apply the relaxer to hair that has NOT been previously relaxed. This will help avoid thinning and breakage. If possible, when relaxing hair at home, have a friend help you relax your hair– they can see where you can’t. Finally, always read and follow manufacturer’s directions, including the time chart.
- Why should I focus on maintaining a healthy scalp?
Having a healthy scalp is important for maximum healthy hair growth. Keeping the scalp clean enables it to breathe and create proper blood flow. A dry scalp causes weak hair, so keeping the scalp oiled is a must for shiny, healthy hair. Oil the scalp with ORS™ scalp oils or creams: Hair Fertilizer, Carrot Oil, Olive Oil Cream, HAIRepair™ Anti-Breakage Crème, HAIRepair™ Intense Moisture Crème, HAIRepair™ Vital Oils for Hair & Scalp.
- How often should I deep condition my hair?
Deep condition hair once a month. ORS™ Hair Mayonnaise or Olive Oil Hair Masque™ are wonderful for reconstructing protein strength for the hair.
- How often should I shampoo and condition my hair?
Hair should be shampooed and conditioned once a week. Try HAIRepair™ Invigorating Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner, or Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo and Replenishing Conditioner.
- How can I speak to an ORS representative for help?
Call us toll free in the USA Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST 888-766-8784 (International customers call: +1 708 824 1393). Feel free to email us by visiting our Contact Us page. Join us on social media @orshaircare - Twitter, Facebook & Google +
- How do I contact ORS about sponsorships and partnerships?
Email us at email@example.com regarding sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
- Where can I find return policy for online purchases?
- Where do I find open positions?