Join Our Team
We at ORS have a passion for creating experiences that allow our consumer to feel beautiful. Our educated team of industry professionals is dedicated to continuing our growth by bringing on the best and brightest talent. If you’re interested in joining the team behind this award-winning beauty brand, we’d love to hear from you!
- Contract Manufacturing Manager
About the Job
Description: This position is primarily responsible for monitoring & control supplies of finished goods from (mostly local) multi-location Contract Manufacturing partners on a daily basis.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To track capacity availability v/s actual utilization of contractmanufacturers capacity on a monthly basis and escalate future bottlenecks.
- On quarterly basis, evaluate contractmanufacturers’ vendor capacities (PM etc) and escalate future bottlenecks.
- Do initial search for introducing new contractmanufacturers based on future requirements, including NPDs.
- To develop a capacity allocation plan across contractmanufacturers based on cost competitiveness, infrastructure and resource availability.
- To prepare data for annual budget in terms of previous year v/s budget v/s projections and present to the Manager.
- To prepare actual v/s budgeted cost on a quarterly basis and identify corrective actions to meet management objectives.
- To constantly monitor market prices of all special chemicals and compare the same with assumed prices in contract Provide analysis to the Manager to negotiate FG costs on a quarterly basis.
- To ensure timely production & delivery of market samples, customized packs, promotional packs from contract manufacturer locations
- To coordinate the returns due to rejections from Company warehouse to contract manufacturing locations and ensuring the closure of the credit data to finance
- This position will work cross-functionally with various members of the Contract Manufacturers team, Mktg. Team, Finance, Customer Service, R&D team, Packaging development & Logistics
- Generates different kinds of reports related to production output at contractmanufacturer end and provide the same to Planning department for S&OP.
- To review the cost data prepared by Finance for the Quarterly review meetings and present key reasons for variances.
- Preparing commodity trend report on a monthly basis.
- To coordinate the returns due to rejections from Company warehouse to contract manufacturing locations and ensuring the closure of the credit data to finance.
- Review & monitor implementation of QA audit action points.
- Coordination with internal departments to facilitate product availability
- Capacity availability (meeting demand spikes at short notice)
- Roll-out of new products as per schedule
- Supplies of customized packs as per plan
- Weekly dispatch adherence as per plan
- Contribution towards reduction in landed costs of finished
- A Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Operations or Business degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years related experience working with 3rdparty manufacturers in the CPG / Consumer Products industry greatly preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills, including some experience in financial analyses / cost of goods sold
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP experience preferred, especially with SAP
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written), with demonstrated skills in working cross-functionally &across all levels of management
- Digital Marketing Manager
About the Job
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, delivering, executing, reporting, and analyzing the Company’s digital marketing strategy across all online channels to drive awareness, consumer demand, and conversion on channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research emerging digital trends and conduct competitive analysis.
- Create and distribute digital dashboards that report on web analytics, social statistics, campaign data, and other relevant and informative information.
- Manage content creation and ad spend for social media initiatives and campaigns to include but not to be limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Create online merchandising and promotion strategy leveraging partnerships and market analytics.
- Monitor web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.). Provide insight and analysis on trends, discover areas of opportunity and improvement, contribute to the implementation of Web development.
- Analyze past performance of collections, categories and campaigns and provide detailed analysis, trending and forecasting to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage the planning and implementation of all social and digital projects.
- Develop innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Will partner with technical and creative resources to construct and deliver high quality campaigns directed at product marketing to consumers and customers.
- Make recommendations for the formulation of channel marketing strategies and operating plans.
- Edit all content used for specific initiatives and campaigns on-site and off-site utilizing search optimization strategy, and communication guidelines and protocols.
- Create content schedule with marketing team’s input in collaboration with internal and contracted resources.
- Content management with an emphasis on editorial standards, quality, accuracy, brand voice, brand standards and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Monitor and manage performance of online-marketing campaigns, services and providers; conduct ROI analysis, manage onboarding of new vendors, record and analyze performance; identify and provide solutions for under-performing vendors, services and campaigns in real-time.
- Collaborate with various departments including sales, marketing and operations to generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Oversee daily marketing efforts including contributing ideas for email and social campaigns, following up on creative work, confirm inventory availability for special events.
- Manage retargeting, content amplification, and email acquisition projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for business planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing projects and operations.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business. Master’s degree in Business or Marketing and/or certifications related to Web development, analysis, and/or project management desired.
Minimum of 5-7 years of digital marketing / e-commerce experience with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in content strategy/production. Experience in CPG, Health and Wellness, and/or Beauty categories helpful.
- Experience in leading or managing website development and ongoing website maintenance.
- Experience managing SEO, PPC, and display advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience in email marketing and social media.
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, Java, analytics tools, and CMS.
Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience and skills in site content development, web design and site management.
- A strong understanding of content taxonomy, SEO, and metadata strategy.
- Proficiencies/Skills: SEO optimization, Email marketing, Site conversion, UX (user experience) design, responsive design, Google Analytics, CMS (WordPress, Drupal, SiteCore, etc.)
- Conscious of traffic from online marketing (i.e. organic search, SEM, Display, etc.) as well as the principles of content from a web crawling, social media, and content structure/organization perspective.
- Close attention to detail and strong editing skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects with short- and long-term deadlines.
- Ability to respond to and anticipate business changes.
- Competency with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Video production/optimization knowledge.
- Experience running digital acquisition campaigns such as contests and email sign-ups.
- Regional Sales Manager
About the Job
Summary: Responsible for the attainment of annual sales revenue and objectives for all Namaste products. Responsible for overall direction of the Field Sales Staff. Manage retailer account relationships with key stores in the region towards the achievement of corporate Sales revenue objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and manages OTC Sales Strategy and retail merchandising for national Field execution to accomplish corporate revenue objectives.
- Directs national Sales and OTC Merchandising staff towards the achievement of sales objectives.
- Responsible for overall Field merchandising and national sales activity in OTC channel.
- Establishes regional, district, territorial account and promotional sales objectives while monitoring all Field Sales achievement versus Sales plan.
- Assesses territory alignment for adequate coverage and manages the cost and effectiveness of the Field organization.
- Develops and ensures execution of all selling tactics of the marketing plan.
- Create and maintains comprehensive promotional and activation plans to drive company sales share in key storesto facilitate achievement of account distribution/sales objectives.
- Develops and implements a Field intelligence system for prompt reporting of competitive activity.
- Develops promotional strategies with an effective tactical plan to achieve brand sales objectives.
- Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables.
- Recommend sound fact-based decisions on the needs of the organization and their business
- Anticipates the pros and cons of each decision and its overall impact on the organization
- Ensures flawless delivery of execution
- Excellent verbal, written and overall presentation skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both
- Displays the ability to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback
- Appropriately confronts interpersonal issue and seeks resolution
- Understands, plans and directs others to effectively accomplish departmental goals
- Possess commanding knowledge of profit and loss and works to accomplish profit and loss of goals of the organization.
- Builds effective, collaborative relationships to ensure business results
- Through others, seeks out effective and efficient ways to achieve results
- Conveys a sense of enthusiasm for the business both internally and externally
- Leads cross functional-team; develops subordinates into strong cross functional team leaders/members
- Identifies and verifies relevant factors when faced with a problem or decision
- Solicits input from others when solving a problem of making decisions
- Demonstrates accountability and ensures delivery
- Demonstrates professionalism and business
- Provide on-going feedback and support to direct reports
- Administers Performance Management Process thoroughly
Responsibility for management of the Field Sales staff, Distributors, Merchandisers and other available resources.
30% Office environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Demonstrated effective supervisory skills
- Innovative, highly motivated and creative
- Bias for action – a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Results-oriented and must possess the ability to influence others
- Attentive to detail
- Team Player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient with SAP or sales/finance-related software
B.A or B.S degree with emphasis in Management, MBA a plus. Two-five years’ experience in sales management. Strong analytical, leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Social Media Coordinator
About the Job
SUMMARY: Responsible for defining and executing specific social media strategy, which include cultivating new communities and managing online communities using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and other social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee development of overall social media strategy and manage brand’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Write fresh, engaging content on a daily basis, getting to know the communities on each platform and being the face and voice of the brand
- Develop, execute and measure creative social media campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with overall brand campaigns and goals
- Develop and publish content (posts, tweets, etc.) across channels
- Monitor, evaluate and report on engagement, impact, and performance of social media campaigns across various platforms/channels
- Plan and develop content marketing programs and campaigns to support overall business, including maintaining the content calendar and production of content
- Management of Social Advertising – Facebook Ads, Instagram, and Twitter
- Help with digital content development
- Coordinate with creative teams to produce assets required across channels
- Research trends and the competitive landscape, share findings with larger team and generate recommendations for digital marketing
- Assist in production of content for social channels
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapt easily to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities. Adapt approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results in dynamic situations.
Technology Savvy – Strong creative blogging and writing skills, ability to be proactive and active on new trends, understanding of digital platforms, etc.
Communication Skills- Able to communicate accurately, concisely, and compellingly to a variety of audiences. Adapts communication methods based on situation. Clearly and concisely communicates using spoken or written communication.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or a related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in social media.
- 1-2 years of working experience moderating high volumes of conversation around paid content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Snapchat a plus
- Experience with tools such as Radian 6, Exact Target, Social Studio, a plus.
- Passion for digital/social media and learning
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator +/- InDesign experience preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 1+ years of working experience creating social content including copywriting and photo/image design. Detail-oriented with time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player
- Knowledge of SEM helpful
- Interest in working in the beauty/hair care industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.